Living While Feminist is a podcast that explores the ups and downs, ins and outs, and the emotional rollercoaster ride of living a feminist life. Each week I talk to feminists about their lives and experiences.
S2, E9: Helené Prinsloo – Fitness, fat phobia and feminist freedom – Living While Feminist
- S2, E9: Helené Prinsloo – Fitness, fat phobia and feminist freedom
- S2, E8: Neoka Naidoo – Climate change and feminism
- S2, E7: M.A. Warden – Living the Queer Question
- S2, E6: Dr Anja "Nanna" Venter – Feminism at parties, making art, and democratising digital design
- S2, E5: Dela Gwala – Managing your feminist boundaries and how meditation can help
Never miss an episode by subscribing through your favourite podcast app.