The launch of Feminism Is – South Africans Speak Their Truth takes place tomorrow at the Book Lounge in Cape Town. I’ll be in conversation with Genna Gardini, Kath Dey, Dela Gwala, and Nwabisa Mda talking all things feminism. CANNOT WAIT.
Things to note:
- The launch is 5.30 for 6 – Please get there early if you’d like a seat, as it will be a VERY full venue (hooray for all the feminists)
- Feminism Is will be on sale at the launch – a portion of the proceeds goes to the Rape Crisis Cape Town Trust
- The launch will be a panel discussion with time for questions at the end
The Cape Town launch is one of four launches this month. You can also attend in:
- Ballito, 22 March, Exclusive Books Ballito,
- Joburg, 27 March, Exclusive Books Rosebank, and
- Pretoria, 28 March, Exclusive Books Menlyn.
All of these launches are 6pm for 6.30 so don’t be late!
This collection blew my mind as an editor, it’s full of humour and joy and anger and pain and celebration and inspiration so just go and buy it already! You won’t regret it.
If you like online shopping, get yours at Takealot here, or on Amazon here.