Exciting news! Living While Feminist will be on the shelves at all good book stores on 30 March!
This collection follows the Feminism Is collection, but instead of reaching out to already famous feminist voices, I pitched it as an open submission collection. I received more than 200 000 words in submissions and with the help of the Kwela team we made the final selection. The collection features 50 new pieces of writing including essays, poetry and memoir. I mean — take a look at this contents list!
We’ll be doing TWO launches in April and will be appearing at a bunch of literary festivals throughout 2020 so keep checking the details below as I’ll be updating them regularly.
- Cape Town: Wednesday 15 April at The Book Lounge, Cape Town, Western Cape
- Johannesburg: Tuesday 21 April at Exclusive Books Rosebank Mall, Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Franschhoek Literary Festival: Friday 15 – Sunday 17 May, Franschhoek, Western Cape
- Kingsmead Book Fair: Saturday 23 May, Johannesburg, Gauteng
If you’re as excited as I am please feel free to share this information and tag us
- Tag us on social media: Instagram = @nbpublishers, Twitter = @KwelaBooks, Facebook = @NBPublishers
- Use the hashtag #livingwhilefeminist
See you at the launches soon!